Subject: Test of offline email and a LW question
From: [email-masked] (Dale Schofield)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 95 13:14:41

Having some mail problems, so if this message gets thru, I've fixed my
offline mail posting. If not, well, no-one will read this and I've been
typing at myself. :)

Anyhow, a quick query on LW upgrades: has anyone upgraded their Toaster
version of LW to the standalone version, at $695 US direct from NewTek?
I understand this offer is valid until the end of July, but was then
wondering if it would be possible to do a cross-platform upgrade using
the old upgrade policy which was $175 until the end of July. It seems
unlikely that they would do this, but I am curious....

Thanks in advance for any replies.

-- 
TTYL. ---> Dale   (Shadowhwk on IRC #lightwave, #amiga)
 _________________________________________________________________________
|                                                                         |
|  [email-masked]                   Lightwave 3.5 User/Neophyte    |
|  [email-masked]       Real 3D V2.49 User/Neophyte    |
|  [email-masked]          Amiga 3000T w/35MHz '040      |
|  Dale Schofield 1:134/27               38MB RAM, Toaster, DPS TBC, etc  |
|_________________________________________________________________________|

--
[email-masked] (Dale Schofield) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]